Hangermate is an all steel threaded fastening system for suspending steel threaded rod vertically overhead in pipe hanging, fire protection, electrical conduit and cable-tray applications. They are available in versions which can be installed in a variety of base materials including steel purlins, bar joists and beams, wood frame columns and beams, as well as concrete ceilings, beams and columns. Steel threaded rods in 1/4” and 3/8″ diameters can be vertically suspended with Hangermate (a 1/2″ diameter size is also available for wood). They are also offered in a side mount style for lateral installation of 1/4″ and 3/8″ diameter steel threaded rods onto joists, columns and overhead members. For all steel and wood hangers, a Hangermate Socket Driver is recommended to provide proper installation with a drill screw gun. For concrete hangers, a powered impact tool with a clutch is recommended. A pivot head version is also available for flexible connection angle and positioning of rod hangers. An acoustical ceiling eyelet version is also available for hanging wire or cable attachments.
- Ease and speed of overhead installation
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Steel and wood Hangermate can be installed with a drill screw gun
- Side mount versions available for steel and wood Hangermate
- Hangermate socket drivers used for the steel and wood hangers