Tru-Cut CFSHead Flexible Floor Cleaning Tool Head with Blade Spline Shank (Round Hex) Hammer Steel Chisel is for removing tile and other various debris from floors. This flexible floor cleaning tool is forged from the highest quality chrome-vanadium steel. The flexible floor cleaning tool is heat treated in a high tech fluidized bed hardening and carbonizing furnaces. This step is followed up with an aggressive shot blasting process to improve stress resistance on the surface. Special care is taken in surface preparation and lacquering to ensure a quality finish. Tru-Cut’s in house metallurgical department continuously monitors steel supplies, and manufacturing procedures to make sure they meet or exceed our high quality standards. Traditional forging skills, such as hammer work on chisels, and drop stamp forging of cutting blades, are complimented by sophisticated technology applied to the precision machining of Tru-Cut chisels.
About this item
- Masonry forged hammer tool
- Used for removing tile and other various debris from floors
- Forged from the highest quality chrome-vanadium steel
- Heat treated in a high tech fluidized bed hardening and carbonizing furnaces
- Surface is stress resistant