AT-XP is an acrylic-based high-strength anchoring adhesive. AT-XP is a 10:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for use in threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments and in below-freezing temperatures with no need to warm the cartridge.
- Excellent for use in cold weather conditions or applications where fast cure is required.
- Design flexibility — superior sustained load performance at elevated temperature.
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C).
- Approved for installation with vacuum-drill bit system without further hole cleaning. See Code Report (ER-263) for approved system.
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to reduced and elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads.
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure — no power-brushing required.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
|Mix Ratio/Type||10:1 acrylic|
|Base Materials||Concrete — cracked and uncracked
Masonry — uncracked
|Base Material Conditions||Dry, water-saturated|
|Anchor Type||Threaded rod or rebar|
|Substrate Installation Temperature||14°F (-10°C) to 100°F (38°C)|
|In-Service Temperature Range||-40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F (10°C) and 80°F (27°C)|
|Shelf Life||18 months for AT-XP10; 12 months for AT-XP13 and AT-XP30|
|Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)||30 g/L|
- Concrete Block: Grouted
- Mass Timber / Cross-Laminated Timber
- Concrete Block: Hollow (Ungrouted)
- Seismic (New Construction)
- Concrete: Cracked
- Water / Wastewater Facilities
- Seismic Retrofit
|Model No.||Option||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.||Compatible Tools|
|AT-XP30||30 oz. (54 in.3) side-by-side cartridge
Includes AMN19Q mixing nozzle
|1||5||ADT30S, ADTA30P or ADTA30CKT dispensing tool / AMN19Q mixing nozzle|