Part Number: X826NZ
Application: Wood screw for interior wood applications. Attaches wood to wood.
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Meets ASTM B 633 for electrodeposited zinc coatings
• Meets ASTM F1941 for corrosion resistance
• Type ‘17’ reduces wood splitting and eliminates the need for pre-drilling
• Nibs under head provide flush finish
• Asymmetrical thread pattern
• Superior holding power
The Zinc coating prevents oxidation of steel by forming a protective barrier.
A standard screw gun with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 3000 RPM drive speed recommended. Use a #2 reduced Phillips drive bit. The fastener is completely installed when the fastener head is seated flush with the work surface. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or damage to the work surface.