Part Number: D615Z
Attaches gypsum, insulation and wood to metal.
Drill Capacity (in.): .035 – .090
• Meets ASTM C 1513 for cold-formed steel framing connections
• Meets ASTM C 954 for attaching gypsum board to steel studs
• Manufactured to SAE J78 for dimensional specifications
• Meets F.I.P. -1000.7 for torsional strength and drill speed
• Meets ASTM F1941 for corrosion resistance
• ICC-ES Evaluation Report: ESR-3528
A standard screw gun with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 2500 RPM drive speed recommended. Use a #2 reduced Phillips drive bit. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or stripping of the recess. Installed fasteners must penetrate a minimum of three full threads beyond the metal structure.