Part Number: R334W
Application: Attaches wood to metal.
Drill Capacity (in.): .110 – .375
• WAR coating exceeds 1000/hr. salt spray resistance
• Wings ream hole in wood preventing “jacking action”
• Designed to work with ACQ treated lumber
• Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing
• Manufactured to SAE J78 for dimensional specifications
• Meets F.I.P.-1000.7 for torsional strength and drill speed
A standard screw gun with torque limiting nose piece set at a maximum of 1750 RPM drive speed recommended. Use a #3 Phillips drive bit. Do not over torque as it can cause the head to snap or stripping of the recess. Installed fasteners must penetrate a minimum of three full threads beyond the metal structure.