Simpson Strong-Tie Titen screws are heavy-duty fasteners designed to attach various types of components to concrete and masonry. Titen screw anchors are used in many applications including fastening electrical boxes or light fixtures. They are made of 410 stainless steel with a zinc protective overcoat for enhanced corrosion resistance. Simpson Titen screws are also available in lengths ranging from 1-1/4″-4″ in a hex or a Phillips flat head.
- Suitable for concrete, brick, grout-filled CMU, and hollow-block applications.
- Suitable for some preservative-treated wood applications.
- Acceptable for exterior use.
- Titen drill bits are included in each box.
- Installation using the Titen installation Kit is recommended.
Drill bit size: 3/16″
Head type: Flat Head