The Crimp Drive anchor is an easy-to-install expansion anchor for use in concrete and grout-filled block. The preformed curvature along the shaft creates an expansion mechanism that secures the anchor in place and eliminates the need for a secondary tightening procedure. The anchor is available in five different head styles to handle different applications that include fastening wood or light-gauge steel, attaching concrete formwork, and hanging overhead support for sprinkler pipes or suspended ceiling panels.
- Unique curved shaft design that speeds up anchor installation and reduces overall project cost
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- Available in five different head styles
- Mushroom head provides a tamper-proof solution
- Countersunk head provides a zero-profile solution
- Rod-coupler head allows for threaded rod attachments
- Tie-wire head for suspended ceiling applications
- Duplex head allows for easy removal in temporary applications
- Carbon steel
- Zinc plated and mechanically galvanized
- Drill a hole using the specified diameter carbide bit into the base material to a depth of at least 1/2″ deeper than the required embedment.
- Blow the hole clean of dust and debris using compressed air. Overhead application need not be blown clean. Where a fixture is used, drive the anchor through the fixture into the hole until the head sits flush against the fixture.
- Be sure the anchor is driven to the required embedment depth. The rod coupler and tie-wire models should be driven in until the head is seated against the surface of the base material.
Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, with the exception of the duplex anchor, use these products in dry, interior and non-corrosive environments only.
- Head Styles: Mushroom, rod coupler, countersunk, tie-wire and duplex
|Drill Bit Dia.
|Min. Fixture Hole Dia.
|Zinc Plated / Carbon Steel
|3/8 x 2